Monday, March 7, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!

Well, I am about to make one of those official posts.. You know, announcing that.. WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!!........ WITH TWINS!!!!!!.......AND ONE IS A BOY!!!!

That's right! We are pregnant with twins, and we couldn't be happier!!!It has been a long time coming, so we are SOOO THANKFUL for this great news! I'm pretty sure everyone already knew.. but we chose to wait until I knew things were considered safe and far enough along before we announced to the whole world! I am currently 15 weeks along and my due date is Aug. 31st! But, with twins they are considered full term at 37 weeks, and it's really good if you make it that far.. So, we are hoping to make it to around Aug. 10th!

We had an ultrasound today to find out the gender of each baby, but unfortunately Baby A would not cooperate and had his/her legs tucked up just right to where we couldn't tell what he/she was.. At least it is a modest baby :) Baby B on the other hand was proud to announce to us that he is a BOY!! We were both thrilled, and Lance couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear!! He was SURE that it was going to be 2 little girls.. so a Boy was a suprise to him! He has already started planning hunting trips, fishing trips, working on his dads farm with his little boy, and of course teaching him all he knows about basketball!! It was so fun to see him so excited! I am also so excited for this little guy to come into our family. I had a feeling all along we would have at least one boy!

Pregnancy so far has been great! Well, not really.. I have been quite sick, but I don't care.. It makes me feel comforted as I'm throwing up to think that at least I am still pregnant!! Thankfully the sickness is going away, and I am feeling so good! I now have a new found respect for sick, pregnant women.. I used to think they were all fakers.. Boy was I wrong!!! It really does happen.. pregnancy makes you sick!! Lance has been so good and supportive as I have been sick and no fun. I go to bed around 9 every night because I just can't hack staying up late anymore.. A very different change from my old night owl ways!

We announced the exciting news to our families clear back in December by showing up from Arizona wearing these T-shirts. It was pretty funny to see everyones reactions!

My shirt says Lance .. Is going to be a dad..

And lances says, Breaking news.. Anne's pregnant!

Oh, by the way.. that same day we found out we were pregnant we found out that Lance was 1 of about 20 who got accepted into the Airforce!! And that is nationally!! I knew he was smart!!! YAHOO!!! That means no debt from school!! It was a very good day!


We are SOOOOO HAPPY!

Stay tuned for Baby A's Gender.. We go back in on Monday to find out!!!

16 comments:

Kristen said...

OH my gosh!! Congrats!!!! Such exciting news! And TWINS!!! Even better :) You are going to make a great mom Anne!

Riley and Brittney said...

I've been waiting for you to announce this so I could congratulate you!! I'm so dang excited for you. Twins are even better than just 1. I've known since January (Taryn told me) and I've been patiently waiting for this announcement. I wish we didn't live so far apart so we could talk more. Congrats again - I'm happy for you two love birds:)

The Andersens said...

Anne! Im so excited for you guys!! I saw your blog on Chad and Brittany blogs and wanted to congratulate you! So So EXCITING! Twins are the best... :)

elysebeard said...

Yay!!!I'm so excited for you guys! I cannot wait tosee these beautiful babies!!! Congrats on getting in the air force too!

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

ANNE!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST MOM!! CONGRATS :)

Carlie said...

That is so exciting, I hear boys are fun and I will be able to tell you if that is true in June. Oh and by the way I still think all pregnant women that get sick are fakers. LOL Anyway congrats!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I started crying when I read your blog. I had no idea! I am so so happy for you guys. You two are seriously going to make the best parents EVER! I'm so excited its twins. Congrats! Love ya

Meghan Ence said...

Hey Anne, I'm not sure if you remember me but I'm Erin Hamlin's sister. She told me the exciting news about you and I just wanted to tell you congrats. Twins are the best and you will love every minute of it. It's kind of funny but we have the same due date. I was due on Aug. 31st of last year. Anyways congrats and I can't wait to hear what Baby A is. My guess is a girl! Baby A was a girl for me and Baby B was a boy. CONGRATS though this is such an exciting time for you!!!!!!!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Congrats!!! You 2 are such fun people and so amazing with kids. How awesome to get 2! They are so lucky to have you for parents. love those shirts by the way!

Jared said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy for you guys! I was so shocked when I heard you're having twins! Looks like you caught up to us :) that is awesome. You guys will make great parents!!!

Jessica Johnson

The Allen Family said...

Congrats!!! :) So excited for you!

The Wrights said...

Oh my gosh!!! We are so thrilled for you both! I started crying when I read the post... We have prayed so hard for you both and are so excited this is finally happening for you! We love you so much and so excited to meet your TWINS!!! So so fun! Glad your starting to feel a little better!! It's no fun being sick!

Charlie and Cassie said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! You will have a lot of experience dealing with twins from the 2 sets you have in the family already! Cant wait to hear what the other one is. Good luck hope all is well!

Lucy Bowman said...

Wonderful news! Cody and I are so excited for you and Lance. I am glad that you are feeling a little better.

Kyle & Erin Heuett said...

Yay so happy for you!

ronnieandjess said...

That is so exciting!!! I am glad that you shared that on your blog or this poor cousin would have never of known until you had them or until I seen you next (not sure when that would be). Tell Lance Hi from his fav. Utah cousin. LOL We are so excited for you guys hope all continues to go well.