Thursday, March 31, 2011

Babies.

We had the big Fetus anatomy scan two days ago, and thank goodness everything looks completely normal and healthy! The babies are both measuring big and moving like crazy! I love that I can finally feel them moving! As for now it seems as if Baby boy is a bit more hyper than Baby girl.. we will see if that holds true.. He is constantly kicking my belly button. We are truly blessed and loving every moment of this. I am now 18 weeks, and I am not kidding you, my belly grows overnight.. We take weekly pictures of the belly and today Lance was just laughing looking at the pictures and saying, " You are going to get so HUGE! And it is going to be so awesome and funny!" I didn't know whether I should laugh or panic... So instead I just lathered on another coat of anti stretch mark cream... I figure I should maybe post a picture of the belly, just so when people see me in real life they aren't startled. We have however made a big milestone, we are halfway there!!! My doc tells me they will start me at 37 weeks with these babies. Fun times.

Baby Girls Foot.. All 5 toes!
Baby Girl touching her forehead with her toes! I love this picture and her sweet little profile! I am really bothered however because no matter how I rotate the picture before I upload it, it always turns out like this.. so just tilt your head..



This one is a bit confusing.. It is parts of both babies. They are getting so big that they don't both fit into the monitor at the same time.. But, On the right is Baby Girl laying on her back with her head on the right and her legs curled up on the left, then you can see a line inbetween her and the other baby.. That is the membrane that divides them. Then all the way to the left is the baby boys legs and feet.. they were kicking each other the whole time!



Baby boy's profile! I love this one.. You can see everything so good, his little nose and lips! Adorable already! The circle above him is his sister floating around in her sac. That is part of her feet that you can see.

Wait for it...




WAIT FOR IT.....





Don't judge me people who are pregnant and due 2 months ahead of me and we are the same size..




BOOM BOOM POW!


By the way, I just noticed I'm wearing the exact same shirt and necklace as I was in my last picture 3 weeks ago.. Oh great, now I am totally going to be judged.. It's becoming rough to find shirts that fit me these days! hahaha



Have a great day.

6 comments:

The Vernon's said...

Anne, I am so excited for you guys! Well I think my belly is quite a bit larger than yours. I'll see what I can do about the belly pictures! I went to the doctor today and my baby is doing good, just a little small. Not sure where that came from due to the fact that Taytum was a giant! haha So I'm sure Finley will start getting big these last 2 months! Hope everything is going great! Can't wait to see all the babies!

Carlie said...

I am due two months before you but don't you worry my belly is bigger than yours! Boys are crazy, well this one in my belly is anyway!

Jenna said...

You look so cute! So I take it the other baby is for sure a girl?

elysebeard said...

Ok, you look freaking cute. Keep the belly pics coming! They are my favorite part of other people's pregnancies... Besides the baby of course. You look cuter than ever. Love it.

Nilsson Family said...

Looking good Anne! Yes you will get huge but don't worry those babies will be worth every stretch mark and flab of skin afterwards:)

Hollie said...

Anne! You are so so cute! How exciting! Twins. A Boy and a Girl! So happy for you. :)