Friday, March 18, 2011

BABY A IS MODEST

Well, we went again... Good news is, baby B is still a boy.. Bad news.. we still aren't 100% sure what baby A is!!! It was funny because when the Ultrasound tech first started looking at baby A she immediatly said, "Looks like your having 2 boys!!" We were excited, and I started imagining best friends, playing basketball together, going on missions together.. But after she thought she saw "the manhood" it instantly disappeared. So, she kept trying to look and look, for 15 minutes, but Baby A had its legs crossed and curled up. I asked what she was doing looking for so long... She said she couldn't confirm it was a boy because she couldn't see anything anymore.. So maybe it was like the umbilical cord or something.. Then, miraculously baby A opened up a bit and we got a good view for a minute.. Then,the tech said.. "I think it's a girl!" Wait, what?!?! So then all my dreams of two boys went away and I started thinking about all the great girl things.. You know, bows, cute outfits, doing girly things... having one of each.. But then she said, "I can't get a great view.. But i THINK it's a girl." Well, I THINK that all the ultrasound techs at my office are all fakers!!! I mean come on!!! We have been told it was a boy, then a girl, then a boy.. then finally a girl.. and instead of confirming it, she says.. I THINK its a girl.. hahaha So, I don't know what to think.. But, going off of my ultrasound tech skills I think BABY A IS A GIRL!!!.. I never did see the manhood like baby B flaunts so easily.. And instead we saw "the 3 lines" which indicate girl.. so, I'm posting the picture to see what you think.. Please if you have had girls or know anything tell me what you think.. Im curious.. Thse pictures are hard to get a good look at though.. The top one is the girl..




Do you see the lines??




The babies look so big in the ultrasound.. And as a result, I'm getting Large myself! It's so funny because there are SOO many people in the ward due a whole month or more before me and we are the same size.. I have a feeling I need to get used to being bigger than everyone! Soon I will be passing them all up. This is at 15 weeks. haha

I keep thinking.. If I'm already this big at 15 weeks.. I am going to BE HUGE by the end!!

We are super excited either way.. but for now I am planning and making as if it is a girl!!! I figure, if I'm wrong, then I will give all my girl stuff to one of my 4 friends all having girls before me.
Poor girl though.. she is smooshed!! The little boy is laying horizontally on top of her, and she has been banished to the bottom right corner of the uterus, while he is sprawled out completely!! ahaha.. they are fighting already!


This is the Boy above. Look at him all spread out with his cute little arm by his head..


This is our smooshed little girl.. She looks so cute though!! You can tell why they had a hard time looking!

We are Super excited to have a boy girl combo.. I mean, how couldn't we after these 2?? Just look at them! This is my brother Chad's twins. We did a photo shoot for them, Ill have to put up more because they are hillarious!!


They love giving kisses!

On another note.. My brother David and Juli had a baby girl!! She is adorable with TONS of dark hair.. completely opposite from her siblings who were bald and blonde! here is one of her photo shoots I did..

The best part of all though was seeing Lance hold Carys at the hospital.. Look how sweet!! I can't wait until its our babies he is holding and looking at! He is SOO excited and is going to be the best Dad.. He loves little kids. I am a lucky woman!!


Thanks for reading, and have a great day!!

12 comments:

Bode & Taryn said...

It looks like a girl to me!! That is almost identical to one of my pictures they got and it has taken 3 ultrasounds for them to officially commit cus she modest. I think girls don't like to flaunt it ha ha:) congrats again I'm super excited for you!

Landon said...

Summer wouldn't show us what she was either! It took her 5 ultrasounds and an extra big jamba juice to get her to show us her stuff! So frustraiting! Congratulations though twins will be so much fun!

Landon said...

This is Sammy Hallows by the way.. I cant change it from my husbands email account!

Jenna said...

Congratulations Anne! I ask Kym about you all the time... it's so fun to hear updates so you need to blog about your pregnancy lots! I'm no ultrasound tech, but baby A looks like a girl to me. How exciting!!!

Mikkel said...

I am excited for you to have one of each!... but not too excited, incase they are both boys :) And I'm with you that Lance will be a good dad. After the entertainment he provided at our photo shoot, I can confirm that! :)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

For some reason I kept thinking you were going to have a boy and a girl. Look like my feeling was right. Looks like a girl to me. With Jadyn they told us 60% girl. Kinda messes with your head. So so exciting tho! I already know you are going to have so much fun making things for both. Love you guys and I already can't wait for them to get here! P.S. Anne I love your pictures and wish you lived closer so you could take some of Jadyn.

The Tripps said...

Anne, I have to say I think it looks like a girl!!! I am no pro, but you know my stats...I have had a few girls. Super exciting! You have a cute little belly and thanks for posting that. I hate that I am missing it all.

Jackson's said...

Congrats! You look great!

Charlie and Cassie said...

Im no expert either, but it does look like a girl! If so, how lucky to have a boy and girl! I hope you are feeling well, keep us posted!

Milly said...

Yep I think your right A Girl and A Boy.. Cant wait Lance will be a Great dad but you will be a great mom too how exiting...

Kyle and Amy said...

Anne congratulations I'm so excited for you. Your going to be the best mom... And I think girl!

The Robinson's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting:)