Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My sister is REALLY talented at making things out of wood. It's seriously insane. She makes me so many cute picture frames, this awesome table that you could put in your entry way, or behind a couch, she made her boy the most adorable book shelf, she made me a shadow box to display Lance's basketball jersey, benches, stools, mirrors, tin tiles, decorative blocks with vinyl on them.. Seriously, anything. It's nuts. She has quite the wood working shop! Anyways, she started a blog with her friend and they do custom orders on anything. For instance I told her to make me this table and told her the exact heigth and width to make it so it would fit perfectly in this spot. She will also paint it any color you want. And the best part is.. she has super low prices!

So, go check out her blog and even if you don't see anything on her blog you would like, email her with an idea of what you would like and she will do it for you. You can click on the button to the side of my blog. It's called Decorative Designs!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

This is Carlie (Amber's sister) she told me what your blog was. Anyway I just thought I would say hello! If you want to view our blog send me an email to carliegolden@gmail.com and I will add you to the list.

Nilsson Family said...

Hey Anne, so cute, you are all crafty! Can't wait to see you.

Kristi Barnes said...

so I apologize because this comment really has nothing to do with this post...but since I dont have an email address for you this is how I get to comment! I have been lucky to visit with your parents during the wonderful city league bb games and they told me some exciting news about you guys....congratulations, so super excited for you! We sure miss having you around here:)