Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!!


For Halloween this year, Lance wasn't too excited about dressing up. I kept trying to think of things to be, but he had no interest until I mentioned the idea of being Mexicans!! As you can see he fits the part pretty well... The painted on chest hair and mustache!! He really liked it because he spoke Spanish the whole time. I also learned how to say Lance is very handsome and strong!
We all got dressed up and went out to dinner at the Pizza Factory... As you can see we were accompanied by some real violent ninja turtles, a referee, and a great basketball player!!!



Lance wanted to pose like this because he says this is how all mexicans take pictures.. Standing far apart with a serious face..




We had a doughnut eating competition.. you know, the one where it's tied on the string.. Dad actually won.. It was quite impressive!
(Notice how much Lance really looks like a Mexican here) :)

We also had a cake walk.. You might be thinking we're a little too old to be doing such things... But it was seriously hillarious.. I don't know what happened, but pretty soon Lance was doing a Mexican hat dance, and Chad was steamrolling Brittany to the ground giving her major carpet burns.. ahah.. it was a blast!

4 comments:

whitney said...

I LOVE the costumes sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!

Andrea said...

I tried so hard to convince Scott to be a Mexican for work! He has this hideous hat and shirt that he bought while we were there and I wanted to put a mustache on him but he was afraid he'd offend people at work ;( That's so funny that you guys did it! I didn't think of the chest hair, nice touch!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Anne I'm lovin the blog! You two are quite the partiers. It makes me laugh so hard. Looks like you had a great Halloween. See you in like an hour for class :)

Kristi Barnes said...

This is hilarious! So sorry to hear about Hodson...I'm heartbroken, as I'm sure you are. Hope things are going okay.