Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Update!!

Alright, I am finally updating our blog! Things have been really busy with school and ball underway! We had a really fun harvest holiday! We were invited to a "Murder Mystery" party put on by our friends at a cabin up in Brian Head. It was a 40's themed party, and Lance played the part of Sylvester Malone, a private eye detective, and I was Millie Millicent, a resturaunt worker! It was actually really funny because that outfit was my Grandma's going away suit for her wedding! Please notice the cape that goes with it, it was quite the outfit. Lance also borrowed my grandpa's attire. It was alot of fun!



We took this picture just so you could see Lances slicked back part and his beard! Probably the only time I will ever see him with a beard because he hates it!



Sam's Wedding



Lance's brother got married and it was alot of fun.. It was especially fun for Lance because he got to get back to his roots and dress up as a cowboy grooms man! It was hillarious seeing him in the whole get up, but I must admit he looked quite good as a cowboy and I am trying to convince him to dress like this more often!! Our cute nephew Daxton even dressed up in his wranglers and boots...


Lance in the line. As you can see, he's not quite a real cowboy yet because he is the only one without his thumbs in his pockets and a big smile..




It was quite the event with a wedding in a field followed by some delicious dutch oven! It was alot of fun!





Us supporting my bro. "Number 90!" They won this game and they are doing alot better this year. Chad is tearing it up! As you can see we really got into it.. That is my adorable nephew Kyle!














6 comments:

Kristi Barnes said...

These pictures are so cute...I miss hanging out with you guys. Hope things are going well with basketball, I'm super bummed I"m not going to get to see a game:( How's Hodson doing? Say hi to Lancer..you guys really are a BEAUTIFUL couple!

whitney said...

Love the pics that party looks so fun and your costumes were perfect!

Nilsson Family said...

Ok anne you are way too funny. I was laughing really hard at you just now. You are great and that was a fun post. Nice work! Hey we are all coming to watch your game tomm. I am so excited to see you two. Peace!

Chad and Brittany said...

Anne I am thrilled to see you finally updated your blog. Good job! Way cute pictures!

Kyle and Amy said...

Aww Anne! Just livin the dream! haha cute pictures looks like all is going well.

Juli said...

Anne- I'm going to kick your butt for not telling us you had a blog. j/k It is so dang cute. I love all of your fun pictures. Okay the one of lance dressed up in cowboy attire was awesome. I think the mystery dinner sounded way fun. I wish I could see you more. We miss you and love you!