Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here are all of my cute neices and nephews.. well, except for Kym's new addition Bryce. They were so cute all day.. The girls loved my dress and always wanted to hold my flowers for me..
As you can tell this picture was somewhat of a struggle! But at least we tried! We are missing one little neice in here too.. Milly's new baby Alivia. Milly was a trooper too.. about a week later she had her baby! Lance and I obviously didn't communicate too well with our two pregnant sisters before we planned the wedding date! But thankfully they still made it!

3 comments:

Chad and Brittany said...

I am so glad to see you have created a blog. This is the best day ever! Thank you for blogs Anne!

Nilsson Family said...

Who is that cute little boy in that picture? oh it must be my son!!

Petersen's said...

Anne! I love the blog. I thought myspace was addicting. You just wait!!!