Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Our little guy.


This little guy has been cracking me up lately. 
 He has turned into quite the climber!
 He ALWAYS is rushing for the fridge as soon as he hears it open. One time after we got back from a break and our fridge was empty I just let him go nuts!
 He is constantly trying to figure out new ways to climb through our bar stools.. But often times gets stuck instead, which leads to a very high pitch squeal, demanding some assistance.
 He is a thrower of rocks.. And he takes it very seriously. Once he starts it's very hard to get him to stop.
 He is a very deep thinker. (Just like his Daddy.)  He seriously has a better attention span than I do. He studies out everything he comes in contact with. He will read book after book, or play with a toy for so long!
 He is officially preferring to walk instead of crawl these days!
 He is super easy to get to smile or laugh. He thinks I am hilarious (which you KNOW I love!) I can just stare at him with a blank expression on my face and it gets him every time.
 He is a cuddler. Pretty sure that's not a word.. But he is. Sometimes I give in and rock both of them to sleep. These are the moments when I feel so thankful to be a Mom! I still can't believe I have twins. I love them so much.
 He is a good sleeper!  Especially after church(as shown below). Today in fact he took a 4 1/2 hour nap!! Now if only I could get Evvie to sleep that long! They always go down for naps at the same time.. But it is a common occurrence for Evvie to wake up, play, eat, and then be back down for another nap before he even wakes up!!

He loves his blue blanket. Which, on a side note is actually my old baby blanket. Why is it blue you ask? My Mom claims it was the only color of fabric available at the time to make it out of, and she didn't know if I was going to be a girl or a boy.. Cute right?
 He has the prettiest eyes with really long, straight eyelashes.
 He keeps his head bruised and  battled at all times. As you can tell below. He is a mover, and I can't help but cringe every time he takes a fall.
He is the sweetest little boy who gives too sloppy of kisses, throws major tantrums already, eats like a horse, acts like he is the boss around this place, loves music and singing, is terrified of helicopters, insists on walking around with something in his mouth, and has the highest pitch scream that causes me to have a headache. Every. Single. Day.

Gosh I love him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is sooo cute! I love his outfit and photo shoot- too precious!