Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Update and more pics!

Well, it has definately been a busy month! Lance is graduated.. WAHOO! I'm very proud of him, but he feels as if it's nothing to be too excited about because he still has 4 more years.. :) I have been busy working and making more cakes that I finally got around to posting on my cake blog! I also had the privelage of taking some family pictures for my good friend Erin Tate! It was so much fun, her family is so funny and easy to take pictures of..
















3 comments:

AMY said...

Anne thanks for the update! I just love you guys. Congrats to Lance for graduating. That is a great accomplishment

Nilsson Family said...

Seriously way to go bro!! And Anne as always cute pics, love them and love you girl! Thanks for having us for dinner, it was yummy.

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Anne you are a professional! Love the pics you took. Congrats Lance! What a good feeling eh? Wish we could see you more. Keep us updated.