Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photography??

Alright, I admit it! I have alot of hobbies and thank goodness I have a husband who supports and encourages them! I don't know as if anyone really even knows, but I LOVE photography! For Christmas Lance was kind enough to get me a nice camera to entertain this passion, and now it's all I can think about!! I have just started and a lot of my stuff I know is not that great, but I enjoy doing it! I decided to post some of my favorites to show you a sneak peek and to get some feedback I guess.. who knows, I might even conjoin my cake blog with photography.. haha.. well, enjoy, and thanks to all of my family for being my guinea pigs and letting me experiment on ya!

















































7 comments:

ginger said...

So cute Anne! You are incredibly talented in so many ways....you're awesome (and your cakes and pictures are too!!)

Karlee said...

Your amazing Anne!..I wish I had some of your talents.

Milly said...

Looks good Anne keep it up!

Kade and Kaylee said...

Anne!! It's Kaylee!! I can't wait til you move here! Are you coming in August then? I love your blog! You are so talented. Keep me posted! We will help you move in and stuff so let me know what's going on!

Cher said...

Anne you are a fabulous photographer, and I would love love love if you would do some family pictures for us. I want to do it before you move, but I want to wait until Zoe is a little bit older.

Jared said...

Anne. These look great. I love them all.

Bridget said...

These are all awesome...what camera/lens do you shoot with?