Monday, December 7, 2009

Cakes!!

Alright, so I took some cake classes a while back, and I have been making some cakes for different people... It's always been a dream of mine to decorate cakes, so I decided to finally do it! Unfortunately I broke my camera a while back, so the pictures of the cakes aren't the best, and I haven't been able to take pictures of all the one's I have done.. Oh well, it's just a little sneak peak I guess. I'm kind of embarrassed about it, but oh well, why not!?! Just click on the little "Anne- Made" button on the side and check it out if ya want!

8 comments:

Petersen's said...

THese are so dang cute anne!!!! I am definitely hiring you to make me a cake!

Charlie and Cassie said...

i didnt know that you liked to do stuff like this!! you are very good at it, i bet youre addicted to all the cake shows on tv huh?!?! its ok if you are, me too!

whitney said...

I love the site! I need to send you the pictures i have of that other cake! Im so proud of you

Karlee said...

Anne! Your cakes are amazing! I'm going to have to hire you to make me one too!

Hollie said...

Anne. I found your blog off Lew's. Your cakes are amazing! I don't even have your phone number though. What are you prices?
-hollie

Milly said...

NICE WORK MY LADY. REALLY THEY LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL, IMPRESSIVE ANNE

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Anne! You are so talented! I love them all. Those classes definately paid off. It makes me think of Grandma Hunt. Nice work

Whitney Shurtz said...

I am soooo impressed anne....these are the cutest cakes i've ever seen!! Bodey's birthday is next week...what are your costs? I really might have you make one for him to eat on his first b-day!!! I was going to attempt, but these blow mine out of the water! I'm proud of you!