Thursday, December 8, 2011

Previews!

Well, over Thanksgiving I took several people's pictures. I had a lot of fun doing it, and some have been asking for some sneak peaks.. So, here are a few of my favorites. I finally finished editing all of them. I have found it takes a lot longer to get things done with two babies around!

My adorable nephew Kobe.


My sister in law Angie's boys. She is amazing. She also has twins. When they were born Daxton wasn't even 2 years old yet! That's why I think she is amazing. I can't imagine having another little person to worry about right now!





This family needs to find a career as family modeling or something! They are such a good looking family right?


I thought this tree was awesome.




Love this picture with the awesome red shoes!










My other awesome sister in law with her adorable family!



I think this is my favorite picture of all! Isn't she beautiful?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love the pic of Jerzi and Kenzie's shoes! I need you to live closer to me when I have kids....

Brooke said...

Anne, you are so talented! These are awesome. I came across your blog and am now stalking you so I can see more pictures of your cute babies. Hope you're okay with me being creepy like that ;)