Tuesday, October 11, 2011

As of Lately..

Life is good... My babies are almost 2 1/2 months and I can't believe it! It seems like these past 2 months have gone by SOOO fast and no it is just one big blur. I am trying so hard to soak in every moment and enjoy every second of these two. So far so good.. Thank goodness my babies are good babies. Evvie is an angel baby, and once Will gets all of his gas out then he is an angel baby as well! :) They are so much fun, and are starting to be real human beings by smiling and interacting with us!


Will has the cutest lips..



My beautiful Evvie Jane..







2 month check up stats-


Evvie- 11 lbs 7 oz >97% for length! >97% for weight



Will- 11 lbs 5 oz >97% for length! >97% for weight



We were pretty pumped about that... Our little preemie's aren't so little anymore! It makes us so happy to see that they are already tall.. hopefully that continues to be a trend.. I don't see how it couldn't.



Things I have learned being a mother of twins-



-I have suddenly become the worlds best multi-tasker.. and I am always planning ahead for what my next move will be. I honestly wish sometimes people could see me sometimes.. The other day I was nursing one baby, pumping on the other side, and holding and feeding the other baby a bottle! I mean come on!! that is impressive right? Too bad no one gets to ever witness it.. probably a good thing I guess.



-I am constantly amazed that a human being can function on so little sleep for so long. I mean seriously.. It started at 7 months pregnant.. And now ever since their birth, the longest stretch of time I have slept is 5 hours.. and that was only one time!! Right now I am averaging about 3 hours of sleep a night. But weirdly enough I think my body is getting used to it.. I'm sure it will all catch up to me sooner or later.



-It's true what they all say... You really do feel like a milk cow.



-It's ok if babies cry.. Or at least that's what I have to tell myself when they both need me and I can't help them both.



-I have become really good at handling and holding a baby with just one arm/hand.


-Taking pictures has never been so much fun..



-Traveling is crazy!! I mean it seriously took us 4 hours to pack for our first trip.. it was nuts! Our little car was packed to the brim with stuff!



-I am completely in love with these two little babies.





I am loving every aspect of being a mom right now. We have waited a long time for this and it has been worth every second! We can't get enough of them!



6 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Anne,
That picture of you with your babies is priceless. I miss you. I am so glad that you are doing well. Your little Evvie looks just like her daddy to me. You have beautiful babies Anne!! Glad that you update a little bit so I can see you:)

elysebeard said...

I'm in love with your babies. They are BEAUTIFUL! Holy crap.

You're amazing. Also, I'm super impressed with your multi tasking skills. All I can manage to multi task right now is how many pieces of food I can hold in my hands at once. Ya...it's that bad.

Chad and Brittany said...

very cute post Anne! I know exactly what you mean about it all:) We miss you already. Bella kept asking for you and Evvie all day.

Lucy Bowman said...

I love the pictures. They are perfect. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying it so much! I feel like I didn't really savor Addie being little, but noe that I know how quickly it passes, I am trying to soak it all up with dallin. Just like feeling like a milk cow, they grow up so fast- just like everyone says!

Whitney Shurtz said...

Anne your amazing!! Thanks for the update....i'm so glad you're doing well. And, no i'm not surprised you can multi-task. We always knew you'd be the best mom!! Your babes are beautiful. Miss ya lots and lots!