Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall



Well, first of all, there is no such thing as Fall here in Arizona. Which is really too bad because Fall is my favorite time of the year! Instead, it just feels like a typical Cedar City day in July! Luckily enough we were able to go visit Cedar for my adorable niece and nephews 1st B-day! It was so much fun to see everyone again! We decided to take some 1 year old pictures of the babies while I was down. It was so much fun! Also, Lance and I decided to pose in front of an awesome Tree to document our only Fall experience of 2010!
By the way, I have been keeping busy with taking pictures for people. It has been so much fun and keeps me busy.. I have decided I need a blog to put all my pictures for people to look at. So, hopefully within this week I will have it up and running. Hopefully it will be a bit longer lived than my Cake blog!!! ahahaha! I soon found out that making cakes takes A LOT of time and A LOT of cleaning up afterwards! Plus, A LOT of late nights stressing out over a sunken cake! Plus, I wasn't willing to charge people enough to make it worth it for me.. Anyways, I know this photog blog will be around for longer! :) hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

Jana Sorensen said...

Anne..I sure do miss your face! It's a shame that I never ever get to see you or Lance anymore...someday:) You're so talented! It sounds like your enjoying Arizona, TEll Lance HI! Miss you guys!

Bode & Taryn said...

I love all the pictures you have taken....you are pretty much good at everything!! I was definitely one of those u didn't charge enuf for that cake it was so cute and tasty! Anyways it was way good to see you the other day I hope everything goes good for you guys!

Mikkel said...

Anne- That bus picture is seriously the cutest picture I have ever seen. It is just lovely in every way! When will you be in town next? I need to get Trajen and Tavin's birthday pictures taken. Also, text me with your email so I can add you to my blog.

ronnieandjess said...

Hey this is one of those 56 cousins that Lance has...it Jessica I dont know if you remember me from the funeral but I just had time to sit and read everyones blogs and came across yours. I am excited to read more. I love the pictures. I want to know the blog of where you put all of your pictures so I can go and look at them. I love taking pictures too but only of my kids. I have a blog but it is private so email me @ lovetoropem@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.